We are looking for caring, compassionate, flexible and reliable people to join our FirstIn Community Service team across West Sussex and Surrey. Your role will include completing Client Assessments and Client Care Plans, as well as assisting the Registered Manager in coordinating hospital discharges and requests for Emergency Care Packages.
You will be expected to provide personal care and support our clients, enabling them to live independently at home. You will assist clients with their medication, meal preparation, shopping and light domestic duties. Full training and induction will be provided for free.
Successful candidates will need to have:
- A caring nature and desire to make a positive difference
- The right to work in the UK
- An enhanced DBS check
- A full driving license
Benefits of working for FirstCol:
- Flexible work patterns
- Attractive Rates of Pay – £550- £700 per week (Paid Weekly)
- Excellent support from Management
- 24 hour on call support
- Free Mandatory Training PLUS additional courses
- Free accommodation and food while you’re on each placement
Apply for this position and work for FirstCol today
For support with any circumstances or for more information, please get in touch