Why work for FirstCol?
Working for us, is in our name...
Our care staff are our most valuable assets
Apply with 3 easy steps
In House training - FREE to all staff
All out staff receive mandatory training, as well as additional courses to suit their specialty
Referral Bonus Schemes for introducing clients and staff
Generous uncapped bonuses for referrals
Specialised Homecare Service
We match your skills to our clients to ensure the best possible care is provided
Transparent Pay Rates
You can be sure you are rewarded for the high level of care delivered on every occasion, with your wages paid weekly straight into your bank.
We offer contracted hours, so you can rely on a regular income
Outstanding flexibility to suit your work life balance
Flexible hours available to suit your circumstances
Live In, Maintaining Independence & Retaining Independence Homecare, Respite Care, Complex Care, Emergency Care, Dementia and Alzheimer’s
With our wide range of specialist Homecare services, we can offer training opportunities and a wide range of clients to suit your professional interests.
Benefits of a Career with FirstCol
At FirstCol we have the most amazing team of carers from various backgrounds with different hobbies and interests. They all have one thing in common – a passion to care for their clients.As a leading organisation in the social care sector, FirstCol provides all employees with an unbeatable package of benefits in conjunction with excellent pay, which include:
- Pay rates ranging from £9.00 - £17.00 p/h (depending on experience and job role) plus mileage or access to a company vehicle whilst on shift.
- Flexible contracted hours to suit your availability (depending on job role)
- 5.6 weeks annual leave entitlement inclusive of bank holidays (pro rata)
- Regular customers, so you can get to know each other
- We listen to our Care Workers’ feedback and make every effort to ensure you are comfortable and secure in your working environment
- Shifts and calls are allocated and sent to Care Workers prior to the start of the working week
- Full training and induction
- Ongoing free training, development and supervision
- The opportunity to work in differing social care areas to broaden your experience and develop new skills
- The opportunity to obtain qualifications whilst you work
- Excellent internal communication, including regular team meetings
- Unique teamwork structure
- You will receive comprehensive support and back up, both in the field and in the office, from friendly and professional colleagues
- Real opportunity to progress to more senior positions