Refer a friend
Get up to £200 as a ‘thank you’ from FirstCol...
Since starting out in 2006, FirstCol has grown from strength to strength and a huge part of our success is down to the quality of our staff, and those same valued staff referring to more quality staff. Having worked in various healthcare establishments and settings, you will have met and made friends with a mixture of people from carers to doctors and midwives. Simply refer these friends and colleagues to FirstCol and receive the following bonuses:
- Refer a Doctor – get £200
- Refer a Registered Nurse – get £100
- Refer an Allied Health Professional, HCA or Cleaner – get £50
- Refer a Homecare Support Worker – get £50
As easy as 1, 2, 3
- Fill in the form below with your friend or colleague’s details
- Your friend/colleague successfully completes application process and the minimum required assignments (see terms below)
- We present you with your bonus to enjoy however you please!
What happens next?View terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The above Bonus Scheme excludes candidates who are currently already registered with or are in the process of registering with the FirstCol Group of companies (FirstCol).
- To qualify for the bonus you must provide us with the name and contact details of the person you are referring (Referred Party) and have their express permission to do so. Alternatively the person you wish to refer can contact us directly but must inform us in their first contact that they have been referred to us by you and give us your name and contact details.
- Subject to a successful application and acceptance, the referred party must work 5 full shifts with FirstCol before the bonus is payable.
- The referred party must complete their first assignment with FirstCol within 3 months of the referral in order for the bonus to be payable.
- In the event of a dispute, FirstCol’s decision is final.
- FirstCol reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue the Bonus Scheme at any time without notice.
- You will be responsible for paying any personal income tax that may be due in respect of the receipt of this gift.
- The above scheme is valid for referrals made after the 11th September 2013.